LUBRICATING, CLEANING & CARE OF YOUR LANDEX
1. To remove winding unit, hold release lever and pull the unit gently forward.
2. Remove the line drum by exerting pressure on the underside of the front flange; this will simultaneously withdraw the toggles unit.
REGULATOR (when fitted) SHOULD BE IN THE 'OFF' POSITION.
DO NOT USE FORCE, OR DISMANTLE UNNECESSARILY.
3. Oil the spindle, check wheel, and the movable parts of the check mechanism.
4. Replace line drum, then gently press the toggles unit (which should be an interference fit) on to the spindle into the recess of the line drum.
5. Replace winding unit by holding release lever aside, observing that the cam shaped projection of the latter is placed between the toggles. DO NOT USE FORCE.